I have been looking long and hard at stackless python... it isn't python
that I am interested in.. it is the execution model of stackless...

continuations, microthreads

I know that I can come up with an acceptable system outside of using
"microthreads"... from a design standpoint they would really simplify things
however.. and when I think of the people writing scripts modeling
independant behaviors I get to drooling...

The thought has crossed my mind to take Stackless... and call Lua code from
it...

Now wouldn't this be a bizarre experiment? :)

-J