 Edgar Toernig wrote:
> If I understand you right, you want to play with code like you can in
> Lisp or Scheme?  Is that even reasonable for a language with syntax and
> lexical semantics?  And by the way, I don't like self modifying code ;-)

You have code modifying code every time you edit a source file inside
a text editing program - it's just linked to keyboard events.

There are important uses for having easier access to code at runtime.
You could more easily create a graphical interface to programming lua code,
for example. It would also greatly simply constructing class browsers and
other code visualization tools.

Steve