Hi I'm fairly new to lua and just had a quick question for you guys.  I'm
running a single lua state with a bunch of precompiled small lua scripts.
Now the problem I had was that a single script never went anywhere close to
the default garbage collection threshold.  When running another script
though the threshold was bumped up once again, this eventually cascades
until I'm out of memory (small memory model constraints for what I'm doing).
The question I have was how is the proper way to fix this.  I simply after
running a script forced the threshold to be 1 and life was all good.  Is
this proper?