Hi Pedro,

> >Does anyone have  any other suggestion (wish)? Maybe I  can add it
> >before I close the release, or maybe some other time?
> The first one would be to execute POST actions. I'm sure that's been
> in your sights lately as well.

Yes. I am planning to implement the POST method. It should present no
problem.

> The second -- and by far the much more interesting one -- would be
> the ability to emulate cookies. Say one optionally passes http_get a
> pair of callback functions, one to set and one to get cookies. Then
> one would be able to emulate cookie behavior as necessary.

Cookies are just mime headers. Since the http_get function returns all
headers received with the document and also alows the caller to specify
mime headers to be sent in the request, you should have no problem
whatsoever emulating them, except finding the documentation about it.
You can take a look at the CGILua implementation, but that would be
cheating. :-)

Regards,
Diego.