Hi all.

I encounter the following problem.
I developing two programs, both of them use Lua as their scripting language.
And i need a way to talk between this two programs.
There are many IPC in UNIX; signals, pipes, sockets, ...
but I would like to use something like this:
lua_send(123, 'session.itm.value = 2134');

Did anyone do something similar?
I think to implement it via UDP packet --> dostring().
Will this work and not too slow?

--
HTTP; (Ach 'tE 'tE 'pE) adj, n: 1. Handy Tool (for) Touring Pornos 2. Happy
Techies Tour for Pornos 3. who cares, as long as it ends with Pornos.