	On Tuesday, 09 of January I wrote:

> 	Hi there, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo!
> 	On Monday, 08 of January you wrote:
>
> > It's hard to tell what is wrong, assuming that in main.cpp you have lua_open.
> > Could you please post or send me the smallest program that shows this problem?
> > Thanks.
>
> I forgot to say that 'session' is a table. May this change sthg?
>
> Here excrept from my code:
>
> main.lua:
> svd_dofile("session");
> session.user = users.guest -- default user profile is `guest'
> session.load()
> ITM=session.itm.value -- set to 180
>
> lib.cpp:
> lua_getglobal(L, "ITM");
> cerr << lua_tostring(L, -1) << endl; // prints 180
> lua_getglobal(L, "session");
> cerr << lua_tostring(L, -1) << endl; // prints (null)

I bring my apologizes. As usual, I overlooked my code.

I need to get value of variable `session.itm.value. I use

	lua_getglobal(L, "session");
	lua_pushstring(L, "itm");
	lua_pushstring(L, "value");
	lua_gettable(L, -3);
	lua_gettable(L, -2);
	cerr << lua_tostring(L, -1) << endl;

But this returs error: Cannot index string value.

--
Best regards, Maxim F. Ischenko.