[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: newbie questions
- From: Max Ischenko <max@...>
- Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:51:34 +0200
1. Is there profiling tool to check Lua memory footprint?
2. I have built Lua 4.0 and can't get to work tools from
add-ons homepage (tklua for example). Problem is
probably that tklua uses old Lua API which is not compatible with v4.
I get lua3.tgz and change tklua.h accordingly but this didn't help.
If you can't explain something to a six-year-old, you really don't
understand it yourself.
-- Albert Einstein