On Sun, Oct 22, 2000 at 08:57:27PM +0200, Edgar Toernig wrote:
> eGroups.com is completely written in it.  It uses the same C
> coroutine library that I'll take for Lua.

This isn't true. While we (eGroups) have used Python-coro, we had a
heck of a time getting it reliable early on and by the time it
stabilized we had moved most things to C. Coro is currently only used
in our adserver and chat server, both of which are going away in the
near future due to the Yahoo acquisition.

Sorry for the non-Lua related post...

--
David Jeske (N9LCA) + http://www.chat.net/~jeske/ + jeske@chat.net