Hi.

I was considering writing a technical note for lua exposing how to
make Lua stackless and how to use setjmp/longjmp to create coroutines
for Lua. I don't know if i will include complete source code (since i
am writing this for work i may be bound by my NDA) but will include
snippets. This way this information could be usefull for everyone and
people could contribute to it.

When will i do that? Hehe. I don't know. I'll try to do it this week,
depending on work and my personal motivation :)

Oh, and by the way, my name is Sebastien, i'm french :P