A warning: although the "visible" changes are only those we have reported,
there are other internal changes from 4.0 beta to final. (Mainly related
to function tags. Driven by the new lua_type API funcion, we are using
the constants LUA_T... from lua.h instead of TAG_... Therefore, both
Lua and C functions now have the same ttype, and there is a new field
in `struct Closure' do differenciate them.)

Therefore, if you are planning big changes inside Lua, it may be
interesting to wait for the final 4.0 version.

-- Roberto