<snip>

> The pointer to the stackless Python is indeed very welcome and I can see I
> am going to print a read a lot of documents and code. Yet, I'd rather not
> get involved with Python, which, for reasons described earlier in this
> maillist, is not as optimal as Lua for my specific problem.

I didn't phrase myself properly.  I meant that stackless Python was simular
to what several people want to achieve with Lua.  I wasn't suggesting that
people switch to Python.  I was suggesting it could be used as a point of
reference and inspiration.  (Not that I have anything against Python of
course - but this is a Lua list).

> A heart-felt "thank you" to the developers at Teccgraf who are so nice and
> let us have the fruit of their work for free.

agreed.  "thank you"