Hello,

I was wondering: is it possible to print the function name (in
luac/print.c PrintHeader(...) ) when listing information (the current
implementation only displays the starting line number of the function in
the lua source file, but not the function name itself so you still need
to look at the source and see what function you're actually looking
at)..

--
        Best regards,

                Jeroen Janssen

+++
"You can't trample infidels when you're a tortoise. I mean, all you
could
do is give them a meaningful look."
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
+++