Hi,
I'm having a problem with a library I made for Lua 4.0 beta. Everything does what I expected it to do, but when I try to use write() or print() from the Lua code, nothing is actually output until the program exits. It will also show the output after I call a printf() from one of my library functions. This only happens when I open my library in the interpreter, so I think there might be something wrong with my code. Can anyone take a look at it and tell me if there is anything wrong with it that would cause this to happen? I'll try attaching the file to this email, but if it doesn't get through, I'll upload it to http://lune.sourceforge.net/files/tcplua.tar.gz sometime later today.
Thanks

(btw: library only tested with RedHat 6.1)

=^_^=