On Sun, Oct 08, 2000 at 12:45:18PM -0200, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> >Is there a nice emacs mode for lua, that gets indentation right?
>
> An emacs mode for Lua was posted to lua-l in 1998. See the archives.
> But I don't know whether it's nice or not, not being an emacs user.

It's usable, although it has problems with indenting multi-line
statements and anonymous functions. My guess is that the latter
problem would probably be easy to fix. The former looks harder to fix,
because lua does not have a statement separator like C. Oh well. At
least I have an excuse to learn elisp now.

> (But please let's not start an editor war...)

Wuss. As http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=19990508 shows, REAL
programmers edit their inodes by hand with magnets. :-)

- Christian