Pablo Saldo wrote:

> I tried to compile poslib to use in cgi-lua. poslib doen't create a shared
> lib, so I've donne it myself, using ld, the same way is said in lua
> INSTALL. But I still have undefine references.
>
> libposlib.so: undefined symbol: __cmpdi2

This looks to me like the symbols that are specific to the GNU C
library.
Maybe your libposlib.so is compiled with an older version of GCC or
using an older version of GLIBC.
Probably just your libposlib.so is out of date, since you seem to be
able to compile in general.

Hope this helps...

  Dolfi

--
Adolf Mathias              EMail: dolfi at zkm dot de  Web: www.zkm.de
P.B. 6919 D-76049 Karlsruhe, Germany; fon +49 721-8100-1544, fax -1509