From: Nick Trout [mailto:nick@videosystem.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 2:50 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Using Lua for Video Games
Mmm, well I don't think the PS2 will do that well. It's hard to program
(VU's) and you don't have compressed textures (what *were* they thinking!).
DC and XBox are easier. XBox is great: unified memory, fast, basically a PC!
DC is cheap already and has quality product catalog. I think Nintendo will
struggle, the Gamecube sounds poo. An interesting scenario anyway.