> Then, I think you mean "top level in chunk", instead of "global
namespace".

Yes -- I guess so. In my interpreter I have (till now) equated the namespace
of the top level chunk with the global namespace, which is obviously not
quite correct (although it did seem pretty natural to me ;)

And perhaps this should be mentioned in the manual? Or will the
definition of chunks include a reference to blocks or something
(since the definition is wrong in the current manual anyway)?

--

  Magnus Lie Hetland      (magnus at hetland dot org)

 "Reality is what refuses to disappear when you stop
  believing in it"                 -- Philip K. Dick