>  HI every body as some I'm a new lua user,
> I'm trying to find a way to make my luaScript like ByteCode
> (as done when loading the lua init files...) , I didn't find any
> answer to this question. I know that we can do it but actually i
> don't see how to do it...

I am not really sure I understand your problem, but if it is
"how to precompile a Lua script into a bytecode format", then:
use the luac program:
luac -o script.lo script.lua
This will precompile the script.lua file into a bytecode form,
to the file script.lo
Note that Lua always does this at load time if loading a text
format script.

Hope this helps

--
Vincent Penquerc'h