Thanks!  I will send the scripts tomorrow morning, when the developer
who has them comes in...

As for knowing that memory is being corrupted, I can see (indirectly)
that other data structures are being changed.  This is a multi-
tasking system with each task having equal access to memory (one big
memory space that is shared among tasks).  Memory access is
serialized via the RTOS, so control of allocation/deallocation is
assured.  However, being that pointers, etc. can go astray at any
time, we can't control which process is acting up.  We do know that
we don't have such problems in the other tasks that we have.  The
only task that we are experiencing problems with is the Lua task.  As
I said, I'm convinced that I've done something bad when we ported it,
I just can't say where...

Thanks!

Todd

--- In lua-l@egroups.com, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@t...>