After switched servers at TeCGraf, we did not manage to run listproc in the
new mail server. So, I decided to write my own list server (in Lua, of course).

This is the first official posting to the new lua-l.
I hope it works, but if it doesn't, I'' know soon enough...
So, please bear with me and do not reply to the list until you receive real
postings from the list (I have a few that people sent to the list after it
stopped working, and I'll be posting them if everything goes right in this
first posting).

Instructions for the new scheme will be posted to the list's web page:
	http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/lua/lua-l.html

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience of having the mailing list down for so
long and I thank you for your patience and support.

We should have our discussions back very soon now.
--lhf