>From lua-l@tecgraf.puc-rio.br  Thu Jul 13 16:14:35 2000
>From: tomas@ccpa.puc-rio.br
>
>> BTW, Lua 4.0 has a new debug API that should be much easier to use.
>	With some incompatibility with the actual one?  I've almost
>completely reimplemented the debugger with the 3.2 API...

Yes, unfortunately the new debug API is a little different from the old one,
but it's much easier now.
However, we distributed a compatibility module in lua/etc/ldbug.c.

In your particular case (ldb, right?), I think you should change it to
the new one. But do try the compatibility module -- ldb will be a good test for
ldbug.c.
--lhf