Hi

> I'm not quite sure what your are asking.. But if you replace
> all "double" with "float" (and the formatting string %g) you
> application will use float a numerical base...
Perhaps the best way to do this is to define the macro LUA_NUM_TYPE
(i.e. -DLUA_NUM_TYPE=long) as described in lua/config.

In my Lua version, I added some functions to do
and/or/xor/shift/rotation with 32 bit Interger, but internally Lua
still use only doubles which are changed to unsigned long when it is
needed.

Bye
Mauro