Hi, Claus!

At the 18th of march you wrote:

For what it's worth, I'm fiddling with a Lua-gui system. Currently using a
binding to the FLTK widget set ( www.fltk.org ), but trying to keep the
underlying toolkit easily interchangable with something else.

FLTK fits Lua extremely well, however, being compact, simple, modular, and
cross-platform to a reasonable extent. A full Lua Wish-like shell - with
everything statically linked - compiles to well below 400kB.

The idea is to produce a full Lua IDE, including a Delphi-like RAD tool -
ideally written entirely in Lua.  The whole thing should run on all (sort
of) X-nix and WinDos platforms.

There will be a web-page for this in a couple of weeks - to  be announced.
 Participation welcome.

I would be interested in you GUI-developement - not only for Lua. Is there
something established yet?

Martin