In the moment I write a mode for my favorite editor FTE. Now I need to
know, if this is the list of actual (Lua 4.0) keywords:

    keyword 'Editor_Keywords' {
        'break', 'do', 'end', 'else',
        'elseif', 'function', 'if', 'local',
        'nil', 'not', 'or', 'repeat',
        'return', 'then', 'until', 'while'
    };

If I'm done, I would be happy, if someone could put this mode on the lua
site.

FTE is a free and small, but even fast and flexible multiplatform editor.
It is available for OS/2 and X11 (with GUI), and for Win32, Unix, DOS etc.
without GUI.

Martin Döring