> This is our point: being a nice language feature is not a good enough reason
> for adding it to Lua, specially an obscure feature like break labels.
	That's a good point.  Lua is an extension language; not for doing
anything one can imagine, isn't it?

> We haven't seen any really good uses of labels, except the abstract "break
> from an inner loop around an outer loop", which of course can be done with
> functions.
	I think it is enough.  I don't like labels and I think "break n"
is worse.  We have more than 24000 lines of Lua code in our system and
there are only some cases where we built a function only to break the loop.

	Tomas