Not sure if this has already been mentioned or not.. I
checked the list archive and the mails I've received from
the list since I signed up but couldn't seem to find
anything related..

In the new 4.0 alpha I notice the API has been changed to
require an extra "state" variable. This is most awesome,
saved me from having to make the modification myself, so I'm
quite happy about that.

I'm not sure if it's by design or oversight, but there isn't
a compatability macro for lua_setdebug like there is for all
of the other functions. Not one that I can see anyways.
Perhaps I just missed seeing a comment somewhere that
explains that?