>From lua-l@tecgraf.puc-rio.br  Wed May 31 19:09:52 2000
>From: Jim Mathies <Jim@mathies.com>

>1) a centralized .h with all string messages.
>
>(like : "indexed expression not a table") These seem
>to be hidden 'everywhere'.

We tried to do this once, so that the messages could be easily translated.
We'd have a macro for each string, but the code with these macros was difficult
to read.
But I agree that multiple instances of the same message should be centralized.

>2) wrap your standard includes in custom .h includes:

I'm sorry but this won't happen. #include <stdlib.h> is what ANSI C requires.
--lhf