Has anyone considered embedding Lua in Microsoft's Active Scripting
framework? I searched the mailing list, but didn't see anything on the
subject. It would be nice to be able to use lua instead of VBscript or
JavaScript.

If no-one has done this, would there be any interest in such a thing?

Paul Moore

Hi,

I think it would be a very interesting tool.
We are working on a binding between Lua and COM,
but we haven't worked with the Actve Scripting framework yet.
Would you be interested to help us? :-)

Regards,
Renato