From: Martin Dvorak [mailto:mdvorak@ninell.cz]
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2000 1:43 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: new version question

> If you put a hook on the globals table to prevent those objects
> from accessing it, and don't give those objects any pointers to
> objects(tables) that you don't want them to have access to, they
> should be effectively isolated even if they were all in the same
> Lua state.

I know about this, but it's not what I want to do. I really need
each object to have its own environment, for many reasons. For
example to be able to cut any object off (destroy their state)
anytime I need.

So, I really need to create some kind of communication center
in C which will handle requests from environments to access
variables in environments of other objects. Or does it sound
like a really bad idea?

Martin