Nick Trout wrote:
> Steve wrote:
> > How is Python simpler or more powerfull?
>
> The language design is cleaner and simpler I think.

$if FLAME_MOOD
You must be joking!  They threw everything in that looks like OO.
Then this mess of different data types with overloaded operators.
And all those special __ identifiers.  Ok, the non-freeform syntax
is a matter of taste but I don't like it.  And the last one is the
buggy reference counting...

Really, comparing that monster of Python with the simple, lean and
clean Lua -- your statement must be a joke.
$end

Now I feel better *g*

Ciao ET.