----- Original Message -----
From: Ashley Fryer <lua@bmarket.com>
> I've put together a few helper macros for creating tables of constant values
> in Lua.  They are useful in situations where you would like scripts to have
> access to a set of values without allowing the scripts to modify the values
> or the set.

Very nice, but ths is one of the things that I'm playing with... To make a table (not lua table) so all these constants would get replaced with their actual values on parse time, so there was no need for lua to do the lookup. In a application with many constants that should give a performance gain !

/Erik