Hello,

is there a way to execute some code step by step ?

here is an example (no matter the syntax):

function Foo()
{
	while Ok do
	{
		Call_CFunction1();
		if (t==3) then
			Call_CFunction2();
		Call_CFunction3();
	}
}

I would like this LUA code to be execute like that :

- everytime LUA doesn't handle an external C function (from my OWN lib, not
standard LUA lib) execution goes normally
- everytime LUA call a C_Function() : LUA state is frozen. LUA code stop
running. Next time I need LUA code goes to the next statement after the
C_Function() call .

For short : all LUA code run normal except my C_Function Calls.

Is this possible ?