[examples on casting snipped]
> These techniques will help you avoid some subtle bugs resulting
> from casts,
> especially if any of your classes use multiple inheritance.

Could you elaborate a little on what subtle bugs not casting could
introduce please ?
I am using the same approach (I have a base class defining virtuals
for Lua access) but do not use these casts. And a few (not much) of
my such classes use multiple inheritance (but no more than 2 bases).
It works perfectly for the moment, but then it's still in its infancy.
I'd be interested in knowing what I could fall into at next step :)

--
Vincent Penquerc'h