I was wondering if anybody had ported the lua API to languages other
than c & objPascal. I4m also looking for skilled Ada programmers (I
know, Ada programmers are like aliens: You never saw one, but can
imagine how they look like; some people say they saw, but can4t prove;
and there are lot of them in the militar bases, but they4re a National
Security subject ;0)
Seriously, I develop using GTKAda, and would like not to have moving to
plain GTK just to give my lua scripts a nice GUI (Don4t tell me about
TKLua, because of portability - by the way, tcl & TK sucks!).

Thanks in advance and, please, don4t blame me.
--
Pablo Saldo - ec4pas@super.furg.br