Hi ! I've just downloaded lua and started to make some test to understand
how to use lua from a C program.

Every time I link I get an error "unresolved external symbol void __cdecl"

The 2 .lib files of lua are declared in my project (I use visual c 5) and
the directories are ok...

I know ! This is a really newbie question... But after beeing using Lingo &
ASP (money is money) for a while I forgot a lot of things !

Thanks in advance

in the meantime I hope to find by myself ;-)

Note : i've tried to compile the libs by myself and all works fine but I
have the same problem when replacing the downloaded lib by the new ones .

chris