>From lua-l@tecgraf.puc-rio.br  Tue Feb 29 05:01:05 2000
>From: "Maciej Maczynski" <macmac@xdsnet.de>
>
>I'm using embedded Lua in my application.  The user may also application by
>writing own Lua scripts.
>The package will include proper Lua copyright note, of course.
>My question is if we can ship Lua documentation ("manual.html" from Lua
>website) with our applicataion?

The HTML documentation is part of the standard distribution.
So, yes, you can ship it too, provided you include the copyright notice.

Legal questions about Lua almost always have the same answer: you can do it,
provided credit is given and anything that you change is plainly marked as such,
so as to not be mistaken for the standard distribution.
--lhf