>>For a precompiled Windows DLL for Lua 3.2, see
>>         http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/dbollinger/lua.htm
>>--lhf

>  This DLL must be created using the standard call convention for each
>exported function. Otherwise VB will not be able to load the functions.
>BTW, In the LUA.H file you must add the _sdtcall before each function
name.

   That is correct, and I should probably remove that DLL to avoid future
confusion.  It was created during late 3.2 beta then early 3.2 release,
before the "semi-official" windows binaries were available via TeCGraf, and
was primarily meant to target Borland's Delphi (which can deal with cdecl
calls).

   Cheers,

   Dave