Hello,

I was wondering if there is some 'installation convention' for the lua include files & libraries. The Clanlib project is
currently using lua for scripting, but the lua distribution doesn't provide a means of installing the lua include &
library files (i.e. include files could be located in /usr/local/include, /usr/local/include/lua, etc). So now somebody
in the Clanlib project copied the include files in /usr/local/include/lua, while I have put them in
/usr/local/include... so I would like to know if this could be solved in the lua distribution (this way everybody using
lua will have the lua files in the 'correct' place).

I was also wondering why lua doesn't use autoconf & automake... any ideas?

--
        Best regards,

                Jeroen Janssen

+++
"Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time."
        -- Bursar 1 - Hex 0
          (Terry Pratchett, Hogfather)
+++