>From: Bennett Todd <bet@mordor.net>

>Very roughly, you aim swig at a library, cover your ears, let fire, and when
>the smoke clears there is a binding for that library (likely written in C) for
>whichever other language you are using it with.

SWIG seemed a nice tool although I recall that it wasn't so easy to use (but
that was ages ago).
It's good that Eckhart Koeppen has contributed a SWIG module for Lua (there was
already a link to it in our add-ons page).
In any case, there's also tolua, which knows all about Lua and works for C++
libraries too.

--lhf