I sent a message about a hex conversion bug using tonumber(...,16) a
couple of weeks ago.  I know one person on the list got the message
from, but it isn't in the arachive and there was no responce from the
list.  Are my messages getting through?  Why aren't _any_ of my postings
in the archive?

The bug BTW was that strtoul needs to be used instead of strtol in the
number conversion, since I don't think people want to specify negative
numbers in hex and they might want to specify large positive ones.

Russ Webb