Is anyone else interested in a Python to Lua code converter?

I started writing one(in python) and thanks to the python class
browser library, it's off to a good start. (So far, it converts
class structure and function declarations)  Fortunately, Python
and Lua syntax and semantics are very similiar. But I could use
help on the details of converting the contents of functions.

Anyone interested in contributing to this project if I post the code?

Steve

PS. Another case where it would be nice if languages had interfaces
to their own parsers. :-)