I agree.  There are lots of cool things that can be done with macros.  Is
there any way to have a macro that doesn't start with a $ maybe if the
mark it a macro in the function definition?  $function name(...) end or
function $name(...) end for instance.  Being able to see which tokens are
macros at a glance could be nice in some cases but if one could implement
a new control syntax with macros (like a switch statement) without having
to write $switch.

Looking forward to any kind of macros though.

Russ