> I find it interesting to know that Lua has been used by different game
> companies, that shows it can be put to good use in games.
> Does anybody know
> any other game that uses Lua & what versions are used?

Mine ;)
As a hobby, though, so it can't be compared :)
I was quite sad when I BG was released, because it featured many
of what I had planned... Too bad. I guess I'll have to think of
something more...
But this is off topic. I now shut my mouth :)

Others, I heard of Grim Fandango, by LucasArts.

Vincent Penquerc'h