At 17:57 5/18/99 -0300, you wrote:
>>From rborges@tecgraf.puc-rio.br Tue May 18 15:37:39 1999
>>Ok, here I am.
>>I put loadlib at http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~rborges/loadlib/.
>>As Roberto already said, it's a library for dynamic library loading
>>in Lua (CGILua currently uses loadlib).
>>It supports dll (ms-windows) and dlfcn (most unix flavors) APIs.
>>It also has the implementation for shl (hp-ux) and rld (NeXT) APIs,
>>although not tested.
>
>I've addded a link to loadlib in the addons page.
>--lhf

I downloaded it, it and looks like that's exactly what I need (also
regarding the fact that this library will append ".so" & ".dll" when
(linux/windows) won't need to be rewritten if you need to have
crossplatform luascripts).

Thanks for all your replies,

Now I can start working on the actual thing :)

Jeroen Janssen