> Whats the diference between LUA-CGI and CGI-Lua....

As far as I know, both have similar purposes, but have been developed by
independent groups.

I do not know much about LUA-CGI, but I know about CGILua. CGILua was
developed at PUC-Rio; the project started some three years ago, and it is
currently being used in many commercial sites in Brazil. Until now, most of
its documentation was in Portuguese, and so its use outside Brazil is very
limited. Now we (or, more appropriately, Anna Hester) are finishing the
English Version of the manual; it will be online really soon. CGILua runs
on most Unix's systems and on Windows NT (it has precompiled versions for
SunOS, Solaris, Linux, AIX, Irix and Windows95/NT). You can read more about
it (in English!):

Anna Hester, Renato Borges and Roberto Ierusalimschy.
Building flexible and extensible Web applications with Lua.
Journal of Universal Computer Science, 4(9):748-762, 1998.
(also in Webnet '98 World Conference of the WWW, Internet, & Intranet,
pages 427-432, Orlando, FL, USA, Nov. 1998. Top paper.)
  http://www.iicm.edu/jucs_4_9/building_flexible_and_extensible

Anna Hester, Renato Borges and Roberto Ierusalimschy.
CGILua: A multi-paradigmatic tool for creating dynamic WWW pages.
in XI Simpósio Brasileiro de Engenharia de Software, páginas 347-360,
Fortaleza, CE, 1997.
  http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~rborges/download/cgilua-sbes97.ps.gz

-- Roberto