Hi Cassino,

I ever read the manuals before sending a question. Perhaps, as I'm new to
extention languages, I misunderstand something. In section 5.4 - Executing
Lua Code, the first paragraph is: "A host program can execute Lua chunks
written in a file or in a string using the following
functions (...)". But my Lua chunck has nothing to execute. It's a set of
functions. Them I though lua_dofile was not need.

Even now using lua_dofile function I'm still getting the error "lua error:
call expression not a function".

Running the C code bellow:
lua_open();
lua_dofile("myprogram.lua");
printf("Pushing\n");
lua_pushstring(argv[1]);
lua_pushstring(argv[2]);
printf("\nCalling myfunction");
lua_call("myfunction");
lua_close();

Give me:
Pushing
lua error: call expression not a function
Calling myfunction

When I test with a simple function like sum that accepts two numbers. I push
them, execute sum and get the correct answer...

What's my mistake?

Roberto P.Martins Jr.