On Tue, Jun 02, 1998 at 05:31:55AM -0300, Dan Marks wrote:
> One thing I have recently implemented for lua in C is automatic parameter
> list creation.  I know there are those who will find this horrifically
> inelegant, but here goes.

What environment do you run this in? I tried to get it to work in a P5/P6,
Watcom, DOS build environment, and it didn't what at all. I'm looking to
see if I'm using register or stack calling conventions.

I've come to the conclusion that there isn't even a "hack" way to reverse
the use of stdarg to help do this.

So it's pretty much a custom "build the stack" function for every build
environment/paramater passing system. However, it would still be useful to
me if I could get it to work.

--
David Jeske (N9LCA) + http://www.chat.net/~jeske/ + jeske@chat.net