Hi, i have a query about interfacing Lua and C++ and hope you can help me.

I'm using Visual C++ 4.0 to develop an application which uses Lua to run modular scripted tasks.

To interface between the Lua script and C++ i'm using the lua_register macro and this works well.

However, when my application closes down, the compiler detects memory leaks.  This only happens if I use lua_register.

I've tried using lua_collectgarbage, but to no effect.

Can you give me any clues or point me to another source of information on such topics?

thanks,
	Giles.

Giles Robertson,
Software Engineer,