> Function lua_printstack() does not need to be exported
> since it's build using Lua Debug API (lua_stackedfunction,
> lua_funcinfo and lua_getobjname). These functions can be
> found on the manual, section 7.1.

If we follow this, there would be no standard libraries (all functions defined there
can be defined through the API).

  The problem with lua_printstack is that we couldn't find a way to make
it really generic... For instance, in a Windows environment, with error
messages going to a "message box", it is of little use "lua_printstack" writing
to a file. Not exporting it gives us freedom to change this function when/if we
find a better way to write it.

-- Roberto