>>If you reach this, please contact kleiser@online.no
>
>as you can see below, the message got here. now what?
>--lhf

Sorry, for the noise, folks. The background for this "testmail" was that a
few times my (Mac) Eudora have had problems getting messages off to this
list. When it happened, the message simply refused to "leave" my Out box,
blocking other messages behind it in the queue. I repported the problem to
my ISP, but I forgot to tell them the address was a list. They obviously
got their message through :)

Now, back to Lua! It's a great little language. The only thing I don't
enjoy, is getting so much C dirt on my fingers, but it's fun when things
eventually start working. The roads may be rough, but the car is very
comfortable.

/Jon